Video production is quickly becoming the medium-of-choice for savvy online marketers. It makes sense - video is engaging, explains information efficiently, and is easily shared. However, video marketing doesn't have to be a daunting task. All you need to get started is some really good content to share.
So without further ado, here are some ideas for your next business video:
Some of our Business Video Ideas...
- Have Your Founder(s) explain your company history
- Take clients on a “behind the scenes” tour of your operations
- Illustrate the evolution of a product or service through time
- Share some quick, candid moments from around the office – like people joking around at lunch.
- Record a webinar that teaches attendees about the benefits of your services
- Announce a New Product or Service
- Spoof a reality show with your staff...…vote someone off the island
- Show what happens at your staff meetings or creative brainstorming sessions
- Pull off a flash mob…bonus points if you’re doing it to benefit or raise awareness about a good cause.
- Show a product “in action”
- Supply data and statistics about your clients
- Deliver a note or speech from owners/management
- Keep it simple with a slideshow of photos from your most recent event, set to music
- Capture your employees in an epic dance feature
- Read customer complaints and explain how you overcame them.
- Film a client’s first time using your product
- Get the full list here!
Why Video Marketing?
Video marketing is increasingly utilized by businesses for a number of reasons. Consider that:
- YouTube is the #2 most frequently used search engine in the world
- Facebook, and social media in general, is becoming increasingly more visual every day
- Google is starting to reward rich content and highlight videos in search results.
Are you using video in your content marketing? What ideas have worked well for you? Let us know in the comments.